Monday, 16 March 2009

Jade Goody

Jade Goody..the rise and demise of a nobody. No disrespect meant... but love her or loath her she put herself on the map and..everybody likes to think that after they are gone they will be remembered and yeah this gobby chick has achieved that. I have grown to like her and at the end of the day has been a great mum and entertaining in a sort of irratating way. It disgusts me through that people through the express yourself channel...'You tube'..can freely post utter shite/vile/sick/demeaning/bigotry and still allow it to be displayed in the name of entertainment. Now don't get me wrong I have a very, very sick sense of humour..however even I have been disgusted by the following video. I actually highlighted it to 'You Tube' as offensive..still on. The video has now become a forum for hate and tit for tat.Yeah 'You Tube' you rock..ban a video because there is a copyright issue..'MONEY'..F##k with someones mind..nahhh..all in the name of free entertainment..

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that was shocking. At this writing, I remain neutral regarding Jade Goody.

    ReplyDelete